14K gold stud earrings can suit any occasion. Whether you’re thinking of wearing it to your friend’s wedding or to an office party, you cannot go wrong with jewelry for your ears. While choosing for the perfect pair of studs, you need to ensure that you go through a bunch of products, the prices, the design, the online store you shop from.
It is an important investment because it will not only allow you to look good when you wear it but also allows you to get good returns if you choose to resell it.
Most people think that once you find a good jewelry store, all your problems are solved. However, this is far from truth, as there are a plethora of gold stud earrings to choose from, on the Internet and selecting the right one will depend on a number of other factors too.
Tips to Find the Best 14K Gold Stud Earrings
- Be Sure of Your Budget: Knowing your budget is vital to your stud earrings purchase because one can easily get carried away with the alluring designs, shiny diamonds and exciting deals. Within your set budget you can either go for a 14K gold or an 18K gold earrings. The price also depends on the diamond carat weight that you go for. Therefore, knowing about how deep your pockets are in advance always helps. Once you are confident of exactly how much you can spend, buying your desired earrings becomes a lot easier.
- Choose an Uncommon Design: Most diamond jewelry stores offer so many beautiful stud earrings that it will make you want to buy more than just a pair. However, once you pick up the best, and most uncommon earrings design, you’re more likely to be satisfied with just one pair. Going for an uncommon set of stud earrings also allows you to stand out of the crowd when you wear them.
- A Reputed Jeweler: Always trust a jewelry store that knows what you want. There are many that offer interesting deals and attractive designs but when you purchase from them, you’ll realize that you received a completely different product than you bought. The right jeweler will show you stud earrings that are in line with your aesthetic taste, will be upfront with you about the payment, and will have a fair and buyer-friendly return/refund policy.
- Look for the Markings: Most of the reputed and reliable jewelry stores provide people with markings of their brand logo or name, the karat/carat weight of gold/diamond respectively. Look for the right markings so that you know that you are paying for genuine earrings. Having said that, although a lot of companies do not have these markings, they are still among reliable providers. So, if you can find a company with markings on the gold stud earrings you buy, take it as a bonus.
These four tips should help you pick out perfect stud earrings.
Also, 14K gold is much sought after in stud earrings because:
- It is harder than 18K gold. This means that jewelry fashioned out of 14K gold will stand the test of time. You can wear your earrings more frequently without worrying about it breaking or getting damaged.
- It is obviously cheaper than 18K gold thus making it a first choice for many with lesser budget. 14K gold jewelry has over 50% of pure gold in it, thus making it a good choice.
At the end, you should be looking for a pair of studs that stands out for all the right reasons. A 14KT gold stud earrings set is often considered among the smallest jewelry pieces of all, but they can make any woman look very elegant.